Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY 2010!!!

So here we are...it's the holiday season... I am finally off of work and TRYING to start packing. We are heading back east for Christmas, to visit Cory's family. I'm a little sad that this will be my first official Christmas away from my family, but it's all good. We had Christmas with my family on Sunday, and I made out like a bandit!! I mean, thank you mom and dad for the wonderful gifts... =)

Beyond being excited to see the the Smith's, I'm horrified by the potential snowstorm that is Northeastern Pennsylvania in the winter time. I come from So Cal, the OC, where it was just in the mid-70 last weekend. I mean, right now, it's in the 60s, yet windy, and my fingers are struggling to type. I'm told that there will be lots of snow waiting for me when we arrive tomorrow night... this should be interesting. Do you think they'll make me shovel the cars out of the snow as some sort of "Smith initiation hazing"... hm.

Speaking of Smith hazing, I made the irreparably stupid mistake of being gullible last night. I don't even remember what I did, I've worked real hard on "forgetting"... but I'm told that gullibility is like blood in the water for the Smith's... so I'm in for some heckling! Can't wait!

All in all... I'm very excited for the holidays! We're excited to head back east to see Cory's family and to hopefully see some of mine in NY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: